- Use healthy fruits and vegetables and wash them carefully to make juices.
- Drink the juice slowly, sip by sip or using a straw to make sure it is well absorbed in the mouth.
- Drink Juices preferably before meals, drink with your meal if prescribed.
- Drink the juice right after it’s preparation to avoid oxidation of its components.
- Never add salt or pepper, vinegar or mustard to your juice and keep its natural value.
- The amount of juice safe to take each time is about 200-300 ml and the number of uptakes up to 2-3 times/day.
- Best time of the day to benefit from the juice uptake is in the morning till 11 AM, the juice is able to neutralize the acid synthesis with little efforts.